The Mass Effect N7 Sneaker is a sleek, armor-plated low-top sneaker made of shaved suede, perforated leather, and glossy mesh. The tongue bears the mark of the Spectre and the N7 logo is on the quarter and heel tab. Hiding inside on the sock liners are the Paragon and Renegade logos.
- Low-top sneaker for fans of Mass Effect
- Sleek, armor plated mix of shaved suede, perforated leather, and glossy mesh
- Tongue top bears the mark of the Spectre
- N7 logo on the quarter and heel tab
- Armor stripe running up the heel
- Paragon and Renegade logos on the sock liners
- Men’s full and half-sizes available
- Officially licensed Mass Effect apparel
Want times infinity
Starfox, we need your help!
Take that, Major Nelson.
Buster: I’M A MONSTER!
Motherboy XXX - 2x13
This that “I just went into the gift shop of the hotel and came up on some 50% off Cazal’s that have been chillen for 20 years” selfie.
Chrono Trigger Perler Bead Art
oh, this is glorious
Adult Swim making an unholy amount of sense.
Submitted by quello nello specchio
The Sonos Playground Deconstructed is an immersive and interactive sound installation, created by Red Paper Heart, and currently at the Museum of Moving Image in NYC. Visitors/participants are able to choose a song from an iPad, and as the visualization of the music begins, they are then able to manipulate the visual show.
Michael: What have we always said is the most important thing?
George Michael: Breakfast.
Pilot - 1x01
submission from @eacanada
Page 1 of 123